Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dress Up Photo Shoot

Paris aka MsFashionablyChic is my 14 year old daughter.  She does makeup tutorials on her youtube channel and comes up with some super fun looks and effects.  She's studying makeup special effects on her own and has come a long way in a short time.

I've been wanting to do a photo shoot with her for a while with her smoky eye look, so the other day, the lighting hit just right and we were between projects, so I told her to go put on something sparkly and we'd take photos.

I am not claiming to be a professional photographer by any stretch of the imagination, I just really enjoy doing fun, funky and dramatic photoshoots with my girls.  Paris and Abyni both are so incredibly comfortable in front of the camera, so they make great models.  These are some of my favorite shots from the shoot:







It was a super fun day!  We're wanting to do another shoot soon, with a completely and totally different look... any suggestions?