Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Christmas Visits

For as excited as I am about Christmas with the kids this year, I am SO excited to see my mom again after Christmas!! She's coming down with her husband on the 29th, and I can't wait! Okay, I will wait of course, but I don't want to! Its looking like Sprite's bio-dad, Steven will be coming down as well for the visit, since they all live close by each other they'll all just ride down together. I am just soooo looking forward to some girl talk and time with MOM...

Anyway, the kids and I wrote a poem for Santa yesterday, since we want Satna to take the presents up to Scott and & Christine's house on Christmas Eve. They invited us up there to open gifts, so we figured it would be just as easy to just put them therre in the first place. We'll open our gifts at "home" first and then go up there in the afternoon.

Our poem:

Dear Santa,
We ask you a favor this year,
Please don't leave our presents down here.
Just take them up to Miss Christine's house please,
You can put them under her Christmas Tree.
We will even leave yousome treats,
Don't worry, we won't leave you beets!
(We also won't leave you a Coconut Cream Pie ~
But I suppose you already know WHY:)
Thank you for bringing the presents to us,
and for working so hard to find our big bus!


**BTW ~ The pie comment is because Scott and Christine's dog, Sheba, ate the coconut pie off of the counter that I had made for Thanksgiving dinner:)