Wednesday, December 17, 2003

The job (yes, again)

Okay, he came home Monday night at 8:30 ~ happy as can be... things went well... WHEW! This was quite a relief, cuz I hate to see him miserable with a job ~ especially when it has so much of his time!

But last night (okay, technically this morning) he came dragging himself in after 1:00 a.m. Miserable and in pain. He was working out in the cold... and his joints were killing him (they've been bothering him for some time anyway, and this job isn't helping) He said that it just makes it worse that he keeps making stupid mistakes that take more time... because he's TIRED. (His words, my ALL CAPS)

Now I swore to myself that I wasn't going to lecture him this time around... that I would just keep my opinions and advice to myself, not to add to his stress with my complaining. But this was a hard one to ignore. I DID though, mostly because I know this is for three more months, then we get our "normal" life back... so I figure we can deal with anything for that long. I really hope he can see what he's doing to himself and not make himself sick over this job. That he can find some options that he can be happy with ~ and a job that I am pretty sure he could really like if it wasn't so "all consuming"... Well, that's it for now...

I started on some lasagna tonight ~ hoping to make some french bread tomorrow so we can have a nice yummy home made meal again!:)

Later!

Byn