Monday, December 15, 2003

Draggin....

Ugh. I am draggin really bad today. I made homemade noodles yesterday after the COG play... and then made chicken veggie/noodle soup last night. I was hoping to help ward off the uckiness that seems to be hanging about our bus lately. Everyone has just seemed a bit under the weather... although I don't know if it has just been the actual weather, or if one or more of the kids are actually fighting off a bug... No one seems to have actually come down with any specific thing.

At any rate, today I seem to feel like several of the kids (and Patrick) have looked the last few days. Tired and blah...

I'm going to laze about tonight and watch "A Christmas Carol" with the kids. I bought an older (but supposed to be on of the better ones) that was pretty cheap the other day... since they've been curious to see some different versions of it after we read it for school.

At any rate ~ off to take some extra vitamin C!