Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Musings for Wednesday...

I've decided to post the "story" on its own "blogspot" ~ so you don't have to wade through all of my daily musings if you want to read it. I'll be posting one chapter per week (usually on Wednesday mornings) If you're interested...

The Always Family Adventure


My only issue is that I can't figure out how to get the thing to post them in order... it always shows the most recent entry, so as of now, you'll have to go read them backwards! Either that, or make sure you keep up, then the next chapter will be waiting for you each week! Sorry...

I'm feeling a bit better today. Whatever is going around our house (okayyy... BUS) seems to be of a somewhat tame variety compared to what I've heard from others. It just seems to be two or three days of feeling slightly under the weather, headache and general sleepiness. Oh, and a little irritability:)

I think we're about through with even that, as most of the kids appered to have their "down time" already...

Jaedin has been spending so much time reading! He has discovered now that he can read all those numerous "encyclopedia-type" books we've had on our shelves for years... and he is going to town! I have to say, I am surprised that he is the beiggest reader thus far. For being the kids who most often and vocally complains about having to do "school time" he certainly LOVES to read and learn on his own!

We made a countdown to Christmas poster yesterday... the kids are getting soooo excited!

I think Sprite needs glasses. She got glasses once before (back when we lived in the "moldy" house. They were for reading only, and the eye Dr. said that sould get better eventually... she'd out grow it. She didn't wear them for long because htose appeared to give her worse headaches. And then when we moved out of the toxic house, she didn't have the headaches anymore anyway, so I figured it was just the house environment. At any rate (I say that a lot, huh?) She's getting older ~ and now complaining about her eyes hurting after doing a lot of any kind of reading or TV. So... next month is now Dr, Dentist EYEDr. month! We'll be busy!

Gotta go be productive. I'm starting on "book 2" of the kids story. I figured if I wait much longer to start on it, I'll not only get out of the mood, I'll forget what I wrote in the first book and have to study it all over again!

Byn



Byn