Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Revamping the Old Blog Here!

Its been so long since I wrote in this blog that I literally had forgotten its existence!  I was trying to make a new blog to post about our new home, our art and craft project and our home decorating things and found that the blog names I wanted were all taken.  Even one with my own unusual name.  Then I realized that maybe it WAS my blog.  After resurrecting an old yahoo email that I hadn't used in years, I finally connected my accounts and viola!  Here I am!

If you'd like to see the types of things that I'll be posting about and working on, you can see my Pinterest boards to find out what inspires me.  Especially my "Our New House" board

From paintings for the walls, to refurbishing old furniture from auctions and garage sales, I hope to find inspiration, make things my own and give our home a big, bold splash of color.  I especially love these ideas:

I want to do a series of canvas paintings similar to this, but with my own colors and a different image.


This is going to be our living room color (I AM SO EXCITED) and I will do a similar theme as this kitchen as well.  I wish I could find more photos of this house!



<

Anyway, come and join me as I blog about our creative side!  My other blog for our children's educational puppet show Bean's Monkey Business is on somewhat of a hiatus as we prepare to move in less than a month, but it will be back up with live shows in our area, and soon a brand new REAL puppet show set from our new house!

I also have a food blog for our Clean Eating Recipes, if you are interested.